Heartfelt Daily Practices for Everyone
Inside this beautiful and uplifting book, previously published as 'Awaken the Infinite Breath,' you will discover:
- - 12 Love Meditations
- - 3 Ancient Mantras
- - Mystical Poetry by Sant Kabir
- - The Article "Spirituality in Everyday Life"
- - Unique Resources to Motivate your Spiritual Practice
You will also learn about Universalism's belief that love resides in the soul of everyone regardless of religion or background.
These meditations, mantras and invaluable resources provide remarkable tools for powerful transformation, and, when put into practice regularly, will show clearly their significance within their simplicity.
Inside this book Spiritual Master Tony Samara encourages everyone to:
- . Make spiritual practice an easy habit,
- . Listen for the sacred sound of Love inside of themselves,
- . Free ego control by letting go of the struggle,
- . Bring more harmony into their inner and outer worlds,
- . Move beyond limiting and sabotaging conditioned beliefs,
- . Appreciate the beautiful and sometimes surprising gifts that life offers,
- . Deepen and enliven their meditation and spiritual practice,
- . Be truly loving and joyous.
Whether you are at a crossroads, facing a personal challenge or wishing for fulfillment in every aspect of your life, Tony Samara's simple advice and guidance will provide you with a lifetime of new practical tools!
To know more about Tony Samara books - www.tonysamarabooks.com
About Focus on Women Magazine
Focus on Women Magazine is the most relevant, engaging and interesting magazine to hit the newsstands. They understand women's lives and their need to balance caring for a family, succeeding in the highly competitive business world and offering up their strengths to make a difference through nonprofits or community organizations. They know that women want to succeed both personally and professionally while also often tending to the world's struggles and greatest social and economic problems. The magazine reinforces that women should not settle and should always strive to excel and enhance every aspect of their lives with courage and conviction. They also should never forget their best feature which they should never leave home without, a smile.
March/April - 2018 Issue
Sign UP to receive articles. If you like what you see, subscribe!
2010 Jan/Feb issue
Tammy Erickson, Olympic Medalist
Hear publisher Joslyn Wolfe on
(click on 'Healthy living with Joslyn' in the Blog Talk Radio section)